TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Plantao MIX TV Interview Translation (23.11.2010)

Bill: Tom and I started very early, I think we had seven years and so I started singing and writing songs, and Tom began playing the guitar. Everything was very simple, I had a keyboard, but I couldn’t play all the instruments, just had to press a button to the sound of drums and bass. We were looking for people of our age, but it was very difficult to find someone, because we lived in a small town, so it was quite difficult. But we met Georg and Gustav, in one of our shows, we met them at a club in our hometown, and then it all started, and now we’ve been together for 10 years. We grew up together, we did everything together, and that’s how it started, yes.

Bill: Oh, there are some bands that everyone likes, such as Aerosmith, is a fantastic band or the Stereophonics that we all love. So yes, there are some bands, but never had a band you know, some influence, we have always done our own, and never did covers, from the beginning we did our thing. (Darkside Of The Sun)

Bill: No, it’s always different, we can not say ‘OK, this person, or Tom, or I have to write a song,’ no, we do everything together, because we produce, we entered the studio, we traveled together, we know since … Yes, I have spent many years, and we know very well over 7 years. And yes, just enter to the studio, we all give our ideas, and put everything together when we are in the studio. For us it is very important to be alone in the studio, we need not make public appearances, we don’t want to be in the media during this period, just being in the studio … It is very important for us to be focused on music and nothing else. And… yes, so sometimes Tom has ideas on the guitar, I have a melody in my head, and starts to sing, and so we started playing the four, and always a little different. Sometimes we schedule some things, some drums, a keyboard … yes, and it is always different.

Bill: We really are involved in everything. So it all comes from Tokio Hotel. Whether the cover of the new album, a video, really all about. When we are in the studio, when we record a song or something, I have an image in my head, and I know exactly what I want for the single, or recording a video. It is always well and sometimes you just have to find the right people and…

Tom: They help us …

Bill: They help us do what we do, but most of the time, we have the ideas, put everything on paper, and only look for the right people… So, yes, we always give our own ideas, because like this are our songs, if that’s your band, I think the band has to know what is best for the situation, yes.

Bill: I can not imagine …

Tom: Being a twin, it is easier I think, than a brother …

Bill: I can not imagine how it would work without Tom, because we spent all our life together, and every day we do everything together. I do not know, it was natural, normal, forming a band together, we are in the same band, we share the same house, it is very normal. I could never imagine a life without Tom to me. And that applies to him too.

Tom: No.

Interview video
Translation by ©THEurope

No comments: