TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Monday, August 24, 2009

Episode 11 - We are going to...!!!!

Gustav: would you like France?
Ale: well... yes hahahaha Is one of my favourite places
Gustav: mmm do you have here you passport?
Ale: yes for what?
Gustav: I have to check some things
Ale: ok no problem...
Gustav: awww and this photo??
Ale: hahaha I was 12 years
Gustav: wow!!! Really?? You look very little
Ale: haha yes
Gustav: how old are you?? We're together like 3 weeks and I don't know your age!!
Ale: yes!! haha I have 16... in six months I'm going to have 17
Gustav: cool!! So I'm five years older than you... isn't too much
Ale: yes hahahaha
Bill: why the laughts?
Gustav: good morning, Bill do you know her age?'
Bill: not but I tihink that she has... maybe 14 o 15
Ale: hahahahaha you are taking me years
Bill: really?
Gustav: she has 16... 4 years less than you!!!
Bill: great!! Hahaha I really was thinking that you has 15
Ale: yes all the people says that
Gustav: maybe that's because you're small
Bill: maybe... do you take the breakfsat yet?
Ale: yes :D

Then, a few hours before the show...

David: ok guys, all is ready now, tomorrow we're going to have the next show in France
Tom: ok, perfect
Vivivana: so we're going too??
David: off course!!!
Ale: ah that's why Gustav ask me if I like France? hahahaha
Tom: but there we're going to celebrate something!!!
Nicole: What??
Georg: awww... haha is a surprise
Paula: another?? All the surprises that you did was amazing!!!
Tom: that's the point!!
David: this is a great trip for you... so it have to be unforgettable!!!!
Tom: dont' worry, is going to be very special
David: ok guys is time to get ready for the show...
Bill: I'm becoming nervous!!

Yes, is going to be a special surprise... specially for Paula and... SURPRISE!!! hahaha Wait to the next week to know everything

No comments: