TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Episode 19 - Problems Again :(

The first show in Vienna was good, off course that all the stuff were very worried for the stage but all was goood. Now the second show is coming

David: excelent guys... was perfect
Tom: obviously... with me in the mic
Bill: yes in the second mic
Tom: thanks Bill that was my special moment hahaha
Georg: next show I'm going to play the drums
Tom: yes sure... and I'm going to sing, Bill is going to play de guitar and Gustav the bass
Georg: one day we could try it
Gustav: with Bill in the guitar we're in the ruin
Bill: hey maybe Tom can show me how to play
Tom: you can't do it
Bill: why? Maybe I'm better than you hahahahaha
Georg: well now I'm going to see a movie... someone wants to go with me?
Ale: what are you going to see?
Georg: I don't know... the first I see in the TV... would you want to come?
Ale: yes sure...
Tom: be carefully Ale... he could do some things more than see a move!!
Georg: right, eat pop corns
Ale: hahahaha

David: guys can I talk to you a second... where's Georg?
Gustav: seeing a movie with Ale
David: ok talk to him later... guys tomorrow have a lot of interviews remember?
Tom: what? befoe the show?
David: yes and after
Gustav: but we decide to do it the next day... we decide to have a few free time tomorrow before the show!!
David: well Bill said me that you don't have no problem
Tom: Bill said it?? Hey we talked togehter and we decided togehter Bill!!!!
Bill: yes but then you said that we don't have no problem... you don't remember it?
Tom: no I don't... we never said it!! And why did you talk with David without us?
Bill: because if I wait you all the time we're never going to decide anything Tom!!
Gustav: I'm with Tom... we have to talk togehter all the time
Bill: so what are we going to do now?
Tom: nothing... only go the interviews and don't have a free hours for your fault
Bill: and the soundchek?
David: well with all the interviews, you only are going to have a half of hour to do it
Gustav: a half of hour? Isn't enough time
Tom: say it to Bill
Bill: you know what Tom... nex time you're going to decide EVERYTHING!!!!ok?
Tom: but Bill I...
Bill: I don't want to hear you!!

Georg and I were all the night seeing movies. Bill was all the morning annoyed with Tom. I think that was the most bigest fight betwween both. Then was all the intetrviews, before the show. In the soundchek, the instruments weren't good at all. The only one positive thing was that fifteen minutes before the show, the twins were talking each other.

Next week the things are going to be ok. Maybe Bill and Tom are going to be united. We're going to have a very, exctremly funny lunch.

No comments: