TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Episode 7 - A Week With TH

Next day we're in Magdebourg, at TH's studio. The guys were talking some things about the tour:

Gustav: ok so that's the trip... we start in Hamburgo then we go to...
Tom: don't say all the places!!
Bill: why not??
Tom: because it would not be a surpise for they!!
Paula: hahaha ok... Ale do you have cash??
Ale: yes sure... how much do you need?'
Georg: but cash in dollars or in euros??
Paula: have to change dollars to euros
Georg: let me help you...
Bill: look Tom... Georg is flirting with Paula
Tom: off coures, is because Georg need company tonight!!!! hahahaha
Georg: Tom I can hear you!!
Viviana: hey I'm going to see the tow tomorrow... would you want to go??
Ale: yes off course!!
Paula & Nicole: yes... ok

The rest of the days we're doing the same... some days with Tokio Hotel and others visiting the town. Tow days before the beginning the tour I was feeling that something bad was coming, but I did not give importance...

Ale: hahaha sure... hey I'm going to make a call
Viviana: ok to your house?
Ale: yes hahaha
Nicole: I have a question... if I want to take a picture of you I can right?
Bill: haha yes sure... but I will prefer that you were not publishing them... you know...
Nicole: yes off course, for the rumors... I'm going to keep it only to remember the trip...
Bill: thanks haha...
Paula: well, now that we're talking about pictures... Nicole would like to take some with the boys??
Nicole: yes... hahaha
Ale: taking pictures??
Viviana: Ale go with Nikky and Paula... a picture of you!!
Ale: yes!!! hahahaha then can you send it to me...
Viviana: make crazy faces...
Nicole: omg look at me hahahahahahaha
Gustav: let me see... hahaha very good!! very funny!!
Ale: girls other!! but this time with the guys... like that... very funny ok??
All: hahaha ok
Viviana: awwww hahahahahahaha excelent!!!!
Tom: can I see it??... hahahahaha look at Gustav!!!!! hahahahahaha

All the afternoon we're taking all kind of pictures... was very funny... but I was continuing whit the bad feeling :s

Next week is going to happen something... isn't good at all. The tour is going to start and we're going to have mor funny moments after the...

No comments: