TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Episode 20 - Funny Lunch

Ale: Good morning Gustav!
Gustav: good morning... do you slept well?
Ale: yes... excelent
Gustav: off course because you slept with Georg!!
Ale: hahaha nooo, I slept in the bed that is...
Gustav: in front of Georg?
Ale: yes, we saw TV all the night, I was so tired I was with laziness so he told me that I can sleep there
Gustav: yes sure... are you hungry?
Ale: yes!! Did Bill and Tom fought yesterday?
Gustav: yes but now they're ok
Ale: and where are everybody?
Gustav: They're up, in the other room, come with us we're going to have lunch

Tom: ... then Bill jumped into the water forgetting that hadn't put well his trunks
Bill: luckly we're only Tom and I because that was very embrassed
Paula: hahaha that happen to all the kids or not?
Tom: no hahaha I never had that problem
Bill: but you has another...
Georg: yes like when you were in the school bus hahahaha
Tom: I was sick Georg
Georg:anyway you...
Bill: he vomited me when we're going to our house!!
Tom: I was a kid!! And I was sick Bill, was an accident
Bill: yes but all the bus was laughing
Paula: awwww very embressed
Tom: yes
Gustav: hello!
Ale: hi
Tom: hi Georg's new girlfriend
Ale: hahaha new girlfriend?
Georg: thet think yesterday in the night we...
Ale: ohhhh hahahaha he's just jealous
Tom: me?
Georg: yes because I was all the night with she hahaha
Tom: well but this night I'm going to stay with... Nicole right?
Nicole: yes sure hahahaha
Bill: be carefully, he's agresive
Nicole: hahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm going to think it now
Tom: Bill shut up!!
Viviana: hahaha girls you very requested these days
Paula: haha sure
Gustav: would you like to play cards after the show?
Georg: tonight?
Gustav: yes why?
Georg: no nothing... tomorrow is our free day?
Gustav: yes, I'm going to walk a little tomorrow
Ale: can I go with you?
Gustav: yes off course, anyone want to go?
Viviana: me!!
Gustav: ok so tomorrow you have to wake up at 7!! hahahaha
Ale: no problem
Tom: at 7? are you crazy?
Gustav: no, you only are the lazy one
Tom: that's not true!!
Paula: you're out of the bed at 6 pm Tom
Tom: well...

All the lunch we're attacking Tom with a lot of jokes. In the afternoon we went to the stadium of the concert to make the soundchek and was good.

Next week we're going to Republic Checks for three days and then to Poland for four days. There the guys are going to have two concerts

No comments: