TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Episode 10 - Everything to the normality

Bill: I called to the ambulance, in 5 minutes their going to be here!!! How is your arm??
Ale: well bad, very bad!!!! Look at my shoulder... is getting purple!!!!!
Gustav: but you can move it??
Ale: noo!!!!
Viviana: here you are!!! Have you call the ambulance yet??
Bill: yes, they're comming look!!
Paramedic: ok let me look... mmm ok your arm isn't receiving blood... assurance someone of your veins broke for the blow...
Ale: so...
Parameidc: I am going to do a small incision to allow that the pressed blood should go out and then I will put your arm in his place ok?? Ready??
Ale: omg it's going to hurt a lot!!!!
Paramedic: yes but is very easy and faster...
Ale: ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Paramedic: ok so now your arm... 1,2 and 3
Ale: ahhhhhhhhuch!!!!!
Viviana: can you move your arm now??
Ale: yes!!! It don't hurt now...
Paramedic: let me close the incision

This night was very bad. I was whit my bandaged shoulder, and was very painful. The worse thing was that I felt that for my fault the boys lost a lot of time :(

David: ok now you're very good, but for all the adrenaline that you had is better that you go to sleep
Ale: yes maybe...
Tom: go to sleep, tomorrow we have another show and we have to wake up a little bit early so go
Ale: ok see you tomorrow
All: see you
Bill: I never thought that a dislocated arm was so dangerous!!
Viviana: any blow, though it's small, can be dangerous
Bill: Yes, that's true
Georg: Did you call her parents?
Viviana: yes off course
Georg: and what they said?
Viviana: first thanks for all to be with she, and then that she has to call them after she wake up tomorrow
Bill: yes is obvious. And they're not annoyed?
Viviana: noo!! But yes very worried.
Nicole: Ale's parents are very cool. The don't are annoyed for things like that. They know that all was an accident and they know that you help she a lot
Tom: well you, Gustav and Bill, because Georg and I were on the bus when all was happening
Bill: but you where with Paula and Nicole, they're very worried too
Tom: yes that's right
Paula: ok all it¿s ok for now, can we talk about another thing??
Gustav: would you like to play cards like the last night?? Was very funny
Tom: yes sure, but please Bill don't be crooked!!!
Bill: yes Tom hahahahahaha look who's talking
Georg: Viviana would you like to play??
Viviana: yes... :)

I was sleeping and they're playing cards. Next day I the bendaje from my shoulder and the incision was not obvious.

Gustav: hi Ale!! How is you arm??
Ale: verry good thanks. Only you are up?
Gustav: yes.. the others are sleeping. Would you like to take breckfast wiht me??
Ale: yes... After I went to sleep, what have you done??
Gustav: we play cards again
Ale: and Bill was the winner?'
Gustav: haha no, was Viviana
Ale: Viviana?? hahahaha cool
Gustav: could you pass me that paper please?
Ale: yes... this one?
Gustav: yes please.

These day in the afternoon was the show and off course was excelent again!!!

Next week we're going out of Germany. We're going to France. There are going to be a lot of shows and we're going to have a great time there.

No comments: