TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Episode 22 - in Czech Republic

Georg: ok you won... now... we're going to go out tomorrow?
Tom: I don't know... I don't know the city
Georg: but we can ask for a nice place like a...
Bill: like a restaurant?
Georg: I don't know somewhere to stay
Tom: tomorrow we can take a walk near the hotel and we can see some places
Bill: sure... well is time, I'm going to sleep

Gustav: It's hot there out
Tom: we can wait more?
Paula: where are you going?
Tom: come with us we're going to walk... call Ale and Nicole... and Vivivana if she wants
Paula: ok wait a few minutes... hi Bill!
Bill: hi
Tom: did you found your spectacles?
Bill: yes... were in my bag
Paula: here we are
Tom: and Nicole?
Ale: she's sleeping
Gustav: and Georg?
Tom: Ale can you call him?
Ale: yes
Bill: you're a good Georg's friend
Tom: I know hahahaha
Georg: ok let's go!

All the afternoon we were wlking and walking searching a place for the night. We decide to go to a bar - restaurant in front of the hotel.

Gustav: who are going with us?
Vivivana: all of you except Nicole and I?
Gustav: why?
Viviana: she don't feels very good... maybe she has a cold
Ale: Gustav can you pass me my wallet?... thanks, ok I have not mote than $40... I can buy something to eat or something smaller

The dinner was cool, we laught all the night. Next day was the concert in Czech Republic. They said that the fans are excelent. Next day (day three in Czech Republic) was all the interviews

R: and any have girlfriend or a special girl?
Tom: actually yes
Bill: Georg!!!
R: is that true?
Georg: yes :D
R: are you going to tell us who is? Does we know she?
Georg: no but she's very special
R: what do you think of her guys?
Gustav: she's very nice
Tom: yes and is very funny
Bill: is cute hahahahahaha
R: Georg have you been out with her in the tour?
Georg: no, not yet hahahahaha

Yes Georg has a special girl who is very important for him, awwww so cute!!! hahahaha. Next week we're going to Poland for four days, there they are going to have tow concerts... a little bit tierd :p

No comments: