TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Episode 21 - Your Worst Quality is...

Georg: ahhhh the trip will last the whole night ... I will not be able to sleep
Ale: I'm not tired yet, would you like to see these pics with me?
Georg: yes... pics of you?
Ale: of me, of my friends, trips... and you Bill? Do you want to stay with us?
Bill: well, yes but only for awhile... then I'm going to sleep
Georg: that's you!!
Ale: hahaha no is my little sister
Bill: really? are you sure? is like you but smaller!!!
Ale: yes she identicaly like me... I was like this when I was a kid
Georg: how old is she?
Ale: 8 years old
Georg: is like you... she has your eyes too
Ale: well her eyes are a little more dark than mines
Georg: yes but I prefer yours
Ale: thanks!!
Bill: where was that?
Ale: the last year my class and I went to a camp... was so exciting!!
Bill: and that was where you...
Ale: there was a game that you have to swim in mud
Georg: in mud? cool!! Right?
Ale: yes off course. It was the best part of the camp
Bill: the ventage was that now you have a soft skin right?
Ale: well if you say...
Georg: It smells like to MUD!!
Bill: yes is she!!
Ale: hahaha come on I took a bath like as 1000 times!!!! hahaha sorry guys you have to live with it now
Bill: nooooooo!!!!! hahahahaha
Georg: is a joke you smell very good
Tom: ok here you have... junk food!! My speciality
Ale: that's for sure... well have a good dinner, I'm very tired so good night
Tom: you don't wanna to eat my speciality right?
Ale: ok but then I'm going to sleep
Tom: ok! :P

Ale: good night guys!
All: good night
Bill: where is Gustav and...
Tom: they're playing up stares
Bill: ohh... Hey Tom you had to see Georg a few minutes ago... before you were here
Tom: yeah? Why?
Bill: he was flirting to Ale
Tom: hahah really?
Georg: no he's just lying
Bill ohhh Georg!!!! It was so well-known
Tom: what he did?
Bill: he said a lot of hints to she
Tom: haha about what?
Bill: that she smell good, that she has pretty eyes...
Georg: come one it was for...
Tom: to be gentil?
Georg: yes exactly
Bill: yes sure... you don't have to conceal it more
Georg: hahahahahaha
Bill: see!! It's true
Georg: Bill and Tom, your worts quality is that you know me so good!!
Tom: we know that, we know everything about you Georg :D

Next week we're going to come to Czech Republic and have one day to see the city, the next day is going to be the concert and the other day the guys are going to have some interviews there. And more things about Georg!!

No comments: