TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Episode 24 - Going to Spain

Finally they did de concert in other place. Georg's idea works very good, but the guys were very angry with the people who canceled them hours before the show. Then we take the plane to Spain.

Bill: I was very worried, when David tell us the problem... God, a lot of things came to my head!
Gustav: We should have a plan B
Bill: we already have it
Gustav: but you saw what happened
Tom: we should think on it... now... why we don't talk about other think... remind it gives me chills
Bill: hmm Georg I don't forget what you said in the last interview
Tom: what he said?
Bill: that maybe he's going to invite you kow how in the tour
Georg: I said maybe... maybe not
Tom: come on Georg... first just for friends... then for something more
Nicole: Georg has a girlfriend?
Bill: yes!!
Georg: no is not true
Bill: well is going to have... hahahahaha
Nicole: awwww and you are going to hang out with her?
Georg: well yes... but is not my girlfriend
Tom: for now
Nicole: I can't image Georg with someone
Tom: is very dificult right? hahahaha
Nicole: hahah no is because... you're in tours most of the time and you're in concerts and things like that so...
Georg: you're right... that's why our relations are very complicated
Nicole: but you don't lose anything inviting her
Georg: I know... in the hotel I'm going to call her

Ale: pff this movie is very bored... I prefer one of
Tom: comedy?
Ale: yes but... better one of terror
Tom: terror? You don't like romance movies?
Ale: in every movie is the same thing so no hahahaha
Tom: and action films? I prefer those
Ale: yes are cool too
Viviana: sorry... Ale can you please fill out these forms?
Ale: do you have my passport?
Viviana: here you have... as soon you fill it give it to me
Ale: and did you do the reservations of...
Viviana: yes... everything is ready, we just check the passports and that's all. Your suitcases are already checked ok?

Next week they're going to have a concert in Madrid, then they're going to rec a video for all the fans in Poland explaining what happened.

"Was so sweet. We're together all the night. Finally he took me to my room's door. He hug me and kissed me. Then we..."

No comments: