TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Episode 9 - A Bad Feeling

Next day was the first show. All the people was nervour because wasn't only the fisrt show... was the satart of the tour so we all were very nervous

Bill: hey Tom... yesterday you wer're talking with Ale right?? So about what were you talking??
Tom: well was a very good time... we talk about our past, well her past and she told me that she has...
David: sorry guys but you have to do the sound chek now
Bill: ok no problem... Tom talk to you later, after the sound chek

After that the guys has on stage making the chek and...

Viviana: Ale are you ok??
Ale: yes why??
Viviana: I don't know but... well you'r not like every day
Nicole: haha that's because she was all the night talking whit Tom!!!
Ale: hahahaha
Viviana: all the night?? mmm... maybe is that hahaha
David: would you like to eat something before the show??
Paula: ok... hahahaha I'm vry hungry!!!
Viviana: omg if you told the word food or something like that those 3 girls are hungry inmidiatly!!
Nicole: hahaha is part of our work.. thinking in food all the day hahahaha

The the show was stared and everything was excelent!!! The fans was very happy with the new songs and off course that the guys was happy for the show... After that we're on the bus...

David: guys congratulations the show was perfect!!!
Bill: I was so nervous... but all was good!!!
Gustav: I'm very tired... I need water...
Georg: did you hear what Bill said in the third song??
Bill: what I was say??
Georg you didn't know!!! Come on Bill...
Bill: no i didn't...
Ale: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the moment when Bill was talkin with Georg I fell down from the second floor and my arm was dislocated. I felt because I was a little bit annoyed, I don't know why...

Nicole: god Ale are you ok??
Ale: yes I think... ahhhh my arm!!!
Paula: Nicole carefully... look at her arm!!!
Nicole: god Ale!!! Paula call Viviana now
Gustav: what was that?? What's happening
Nicole: Ale felt down and her arm isn't good
Gustav: let me see...
Ale: ahhhhhh!!!!!
Gustav: ok... I'm going to take you wiht David... ok 1,2, and...
Ale: ahhhhhhh my arm!!!
Gustav: hold a minute
Viviana: where is she??
Nicole: Gustav takes she whit David...
Viviana: was serious??
Nicole: her arm...

Gustav: David!!! Help here please!!
Bill: what's happen?? Ale are you ok??
Ale: noo my arm is dislocated!!! ahhhh
Gustav: sorry... hurry David!
David: I'm here... what is that??
Gustav: she has the arm dislocated and...
David: Gustav is that was 5 minutes ago??
Gustav: no more!!
David: ok it could be serius... Bill call an ambulance
Ale: what?? an ambulance... why
David: intermally you has lost blood and your arm isn't reciving enough blood...
Gustav: so...
David: so if she lost more in the next minutes she could lost her arm
Ale: olny for an arm dislocated??
Davisd: yes only for that

What is happening now is very serius. Next week you're going to know what is going to happen and some things are going to be revelated...

No comments: