TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Monday, August 3, 2009

Episode 8 - The Tour Starts!!!

Tom: tomorrow start the tour... I'm nervous!!!
Bill: you?!! como on Tom we all are nervous!!
Gustav: but everything is going to be ok... like ever
Georg: wow Gustav is so positive hahahaha
Gustav: off course... if Tom and Bill are saying that are nervous and you don't say nothing... I have to say something positive or not?? hahaha
Paula: hahahaha Gustav is right!!
Tom: and you... are you nervous??
Ale: I get nervous every time that someone nears me is nervous so that's the answer for your question
Bill: really... so if I get sick... you could...
Ale: maybe not sick but I start to feel bad
Bill: and that's why??
Ale: hahaha I don't know but... it's courios
Tom: yes hahahaha
Gustav: well tomorrow starts the tour so I'm going to sleep... It's a little bit late
Bill: yes it's true... I'm going to sleep too...
Nicole: so... I better go to bed now
Tom: well all of you are going to sleep now!!! I'm not tired!!
Georg: don't worry Tom... aome one is going to be with you... hahahaha right Ale?!!
Ale: hahaha sure... I'm not tired too
Paula: so you're going to talk and we're going to sleep... see you...
All: see you...

After that Tom and I talk for an hour, about waht?? well about a lot of things...
Tom: but why are you scared??
Ale: because I'm from a different culture and... I'm scared that there the people can't respect me
Tom: that's easy, you only have to be yourself and I'm sure that all the people are going to love you!! hahaha
Ale: hahaha well it could work... hahahaha
Tom: look you're a relly cool person, very funny, and well with the time that I know you I began to estimate you more, off that the other girls too but you're really special
Ale: awwww really?? awww so cute hahahaha you're very cool too and I began to estimate you too. Hey you know... I has a bad feeling last days... and I'm a little bit worried about that...
Tom: a bad feeling?? and that's why?? Have something happened to you? Something bad??
Ale: no... it's more like something ba is going to happen... but well was only a feeling...
Tom: well... be careful please... I don't want more accidents
Ale: yes sure!!

The next day was very cool because we saw all the thing that the guys have to do before the first show. And about my bad feeling... well all the day I was good :D

Next week is going to be the first show and they're going to sing some new songs... And well the bad feeling is going to come back again but more and is going to happen something...

No comments: