TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Episode 2 - In the Clouds!

We were all together in the airport waiting for the following flight to Germany. We had waited as 3 hours(o'clock) I suppose, and certainly that we were very nervous because we were with TH!!

After the wait we approach the plane. I was sat next to Paula, in the row of to the side there were going Nicole and the teacher Viviana. Behind of them Bill and Gustav; behind of us Tom and Georg were going:

Ale: do I suppose that when you go to the parties you dance or not?
Tom and Georg: mmm...
Paula: do not dance?
Georg: well maybe a bit... Tom is the one that definitively does not dance :D. Must you definitibamente dance?
Ale: obviously, it is the only thing that we do in the whole night!!! Hahahaha
Paula: surely while Georg dances Tom devotes himself to another thing...
Tom: maybe to eat?
Paula: I believe that rather to flirt!! Or I'm wrong?
Georg: no you have the whole reason, Tom is an expert in this matter hahahaha

While we continued talking, Bill was not remaining behind. He also had a curious conversation:

Bill: my first kiss was like to... I believe that to the 13 or 14. On the other hand Gustav ... well he...
Gustav: my first kiss went to the 12, I do not forget it.
Nicole: if he does not forget it is because he liked hahahaha
Bill: hahaha have reason. Hey Gustav was like that?
Gustav: you have said it hahaha. And you Nicole?
Nicole: well I think that also like to the 12. Now that I think, it was sure that while Bill was giving his first kiss, Tom already was in the bed as for third time hahahaha or more...
Bill: hahahaha Tom is an expert, or not? Already he is flirting with Paula and... Alexandra?
Nicole: yes Alexandra
Tom: don't believe that I didn't hear you Bill, you prop also these in this.
Bill: I am speaking with Nicole and Gustav, already in spite of only meeting it facing you and Georg notice that you are drooling for them!! Hahahaha (in German): Calm Tom that the 3 are very nice...
Georg (in German also): I agree with Bill, only that Tom is winning us!!! Hahahahaha
Ale: ok Paula about what are they talking?
Paula: I don't have idea, but the truth I am very sleepy and better I fall asleep, still many hours are absent :s

Ultimately we all fall asleep, except Nicole I believe(create)....

Next week we will come to Germany and it will be the first time that we spend an entire day with Tokyo Hotel ... who knows what it's going happen...

No comments: