TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Episode 25 - I'm Going Out

Tom: Have you ever been in Spain?
Ale: no, it's my first time. When we arrive to the hotel I'm going to see Madrid... Well part of it
Bill: hi... hmmm Tom we think why we don't do a video for the poland fans?
Tom: before the show, in the hotel
Bill yes, it's because I really want to explain what happened so...
Tom: Yes, you're right. Ok so now go and see the movie... if I see you once again I could have bad dreams
Bill: F%$# you!!!
Ale: Wow you really love him
Tom: hahahaha he knows that
Ale: I'm going to talk with the girls... have good dreams

All: And we are Tokio Hotel!!
Gustav: We just want to say thanks for the grear shows in Poland
Georg: We really enjoy both... were just excelent
Tom: But before the second show, the people form the place where the concert was going to be cancel us a day before.
Bill: So that's why we had to found another place big and quikly to intall again the stage and everything We decide to make this video because we think that you have to know what exactly happened. We hpoe that never happen again in any place. Finally we think those two concerts were excelent and in othe oportunity we really want to go.

Georg: Guys shut up please. I'm going to call her
Gustav: we're not doing noise
Georg: ok just shut up now!
Tom: You're desperate
Georg: TOM!!!!
Tom: ok sorry :D

..................................................................................

Paula: you both are going out?
Nicole: Off course... come on Paula we're in Spain!!!
Paula: remember... I'm from here!!!!
Ale: yes but is like our dream come true
Paula: ok so tomorrow in the night we five, cointing Viviana, are going to have a dinner together ok?
Ale: tomorrow in the night?
Paula: yes why?
Ale: I'm going to go out with other person
Nicole: a friend?
Ale: yes...
Viviana: ok but please before you go... haver your suitcases ready ok?
Ale: yes sure

Next week the concert in Madrid and then interviews... very funny like always. What happened with Georg's "Girlfriend"? And I'm going to see a good friend

"Was so sweet. We're together all the night. Finally he took me to my room's door. We saw us face to face. I felt how his hands..."

No comments: