TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Episode 17 - Would You Like To Dance?

Nicole: yes! Electronic!!
Ale: the best music to dance... Nicole listen to this song!
Nicole: come dance Ale!!!!
Paula: now nobody is going to bring them return
Bill: hahaha why?
Georg: is obvious Bill, they love to dance
Paula: exactly
Georg: and Tom when are you going to dance?
Bill: yes Tom... when?
Tom: I'm waiting a good song for me
Bill: and why you didn't choose this song?
Tom: well...
Gustav: pure pretexts Tom
Tom: no, is only that I want to see them dance
Bill: yes sure... com on Tom
Tom: it's true... I'm going to dance in the next song ok?
Gustav: as you say...
Georg: the real reason why Tom isn't dancing is because he's watching a girl
Tom: what?
Gustav: is obvious Tom hahahahaha
Tom: but Georg was the one how said that Ale meets very pretty
Bill: ohhh Georg I didn't note that you...
Georg: come on... look at she... she looks very cool... you look very good too Paula
Paula: hahahaha thanks
Georg: I'm not lying...
Paula: I didn't say that are lying
Tom: ok that's my song... now you're going to see that I'm a master dancing
Georg: finally Tom haha... wait for me I'm going too... Paula would you like to come or are going to stay with these losers?
Paula: sorry Georg but I have a great conversation with Bill and Gustav... maybe later

Was very cool dance with Tom and Georg. Paula was all the night with Bill and Gustav talking about... I don't remember but they said me that was very cool the convertation. Next day wasn't very good at all...

David: so yesterday was a good night?
Georg: was excelent... we dance all the night
David: cool but now we have to go to do the soundchek
Georg: yes sure

Tom: yes all look very good
Bill: yes all is perfecto for the show the only thing that I see bad is that chariot
Tom: which one? The one that is near of Gustav's drums?
Bill: yes is like... badly placed... hey David come here!!
David: yes what's happening?
Tom: look that chariot... Bill said that is badly placed
David: yes is true... is very dangerous if it's like that... we have to move all to see what it's...
Tom: all? But in a few hours is the show
David: so we can't lose more time
Bill: God!! I can't believe that is happening

David: guy five minutes for the show... are you ready?
Gustav: yes but the chariot is...
David: is in his place
Gustav: and is safe
David: yes but don't walk near the chariot to avoid accidents ok?
Gustav: ok... here we go

Finally all was good. The show was excelent again and there was no problem with the stage. Next week we are going to Venice, Austria. Very cool place

No comments: