TH 4 Ever Zimmer 483

Pon fotos sin limite en slide.com GRATIS!!!

Tokio Hotel Latino Fanclub

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Episode 16 - Free Day!!

Bill: did you like the surprice?
Paula: yes!! Was ver good, thanks so much!!!
Ale: well that was in a resturant, but the next time we could go to a club, all together!!
Georg: cool, the problem is that Tom doesn't dance very good
Tom: what? I dance very good, Bill is the one that never dance
Bill: I can't say anything hahaha
Ale: hahahahaha ok hahaha
Tom: ok I'm going to show you that I can dance very good, I know a club in Switzerland... we can go there.
Gustav: but we have a show there
Georg: but tomorrow in the morning we're going to stay there, and tomorow is our free day so we can go in the night
Gustav: Is going to be very funny


Ale: good morning
Paula: hi
Ale: did you sleep with your new teaddy bear?
Paula: yes... it's so cute!! Hey we really are going to that club?
Ale: what club?
Paula: the one that Tom said yesterday
Ale: ohh hahaha yes... well I don't really know if that was true but it could be very funny... I never imagined that Tom dance
Paula: hahaha yes me too
Gustav: hi... yes is difficult to believe that Tom dance but is true hahaha, but Bill never dance
Paula: why?
Gustav: I don't know... ask him
Paula: and what are you going to do today?
Gustav: the guys are going to sleep even 4 o 5 pm... I'm going to play with the playstation... would you like to play with me?
Ale: I'm very bad so I'm only going to see
Gustav: and you?
Paula: yes...


Georg: I slept like a baby
Bill: yes we notice... you know that you talk when you're slipping?
Georg: Me? no I don't do that
Gustav: you snore too
Bill: yes hahahahaha
Georg: oh don't tell my secrets infront of them
Ale: don't worry... I'm accustumed... Viviana snore too hahahaha
Viviana: and you... you don't talk when you're slipping?
Ale: all the normal people do that
Georg: but Bill doesn't do it... he's not normal!!
Bill: I'm a special person
Paula: awwww that's true
Tom: hi everyone
Paula: hi...
Tom: hey remember that tonight we're going to the club... is infront of the hotel
Paula: well, was true what Tom said
Tom: off course that was true hahahahahaha

Tom: here we are... if anyone wants to do a bet, say it now
Gustav: no thanks... I know that you're going to win
Tom: hahaha true... anyone? no? ok let's go

We learn something new about Tom... he can dance hahahah. Well is not new but we had never see it.

Next week we're going to dance all the night. They are going to have a seious problem with the stage... just a few hours before the show :s And maybe a few feelings are going to be showed

No comments: